Watch out, Entangled, it’s Rebecca Yarros, and you have an ultimate Arrow fangirl in the house. That’s right, this week Nova is on sale for $.99, which lets me devote an entire blog post to my favorite TV show: Arrow. That dark, brooding, ahhhhhmazing show that keeps me glued to my TV every week during the season.
So I’ll try to keep this semi-short.
Okay, who am I kidding. I’m off the ledge when it comes to my favorite ship EVER.
What brought me there? My husband’s deployment to Afghanistan. I started binge-watching during the early part of Season Two and lost my fool mind.
What keeps me there? These two.
Seriously though. Why ship them? Okay, I got this.
- The chemistry between Stephen Amell and Emily Bett Rickards was so instant and undeniable that from this ONE scene, producers changed Felicity Smoak’s character from a one-episode guest star to series regular. No kidding.
- Felicity might be the smart, nerdy, IT girl, but she’s got guts and has no problem dishing it back at Oliver when he needs it.
- But even when they might not see eye-to-eye, she knows that Oliver has her back…
- That’s because he does. Every time.
- And she’s got his back, too.
- Because even when they were “just friends,” they were more.
Yeah, serious heart-eyes, folks.
- Felicity was the first to see him as a hero.
Collective, sigh, shall we?
- Because this moment had me screaming and jumping on my couch. Seriously. I spilled my wine. It would have been tragic, except you know… Olicity.
- Because the kisses.
Yup, even the one we weren’t supposed to get…
Definitely this one.
I mean. Good. God.
- Because no matter what they go through, they always come back to each other. (You know…like a 2nd chance romance…Shameless Nova plug, I know, I know.)
Yeah, that wedding might have been fake, but these two are married AF.
Even when they’re broken up, they can’t stay apart.
I mean. Come on. Does that look like a broken-up kiss?
How about this?
Moth? Meet flame.
Even season 5 ended with a kiss and an opening to start again.
Basically, these two are endgame because:
which leads to…
So if you’re not on the S.S. Olicity… jump onboard. Check out the #Olicity hashtags on Twitter and Tumblr and find the most loyal, supportive, awesome fandom out there! =)
Be sure to grab Nova by Rebecca Yarros while it’s on sale for just 99¢!
He’s got one shot to make it right.
He’s Landon Rhodes.
The Renegade they call Nova.
Sinfully gorgeous, broody, tatted-up, professional snowboarder.
Four-time X Games medalist —
They say a girl broke him once—
That’s why he’s so reckless, so driven, so careless with his conquests.
But I’m that girl.
They can call me his curse all they want.
He and I both know the truth—
He’s the one who destroyed me,
And I’m not the sucker who will let that happen again.
Rebecca Yarros is a hopeless romantic and lover of all things chocolate, coffee, and Paleo. In addition to being a mom, military wife, and blogger, she can never choose between Young Adult and New Adult fiction, so she writes both. She’s a graduate of Troy University, where she studied European history and English, but still holds out hope for an acceptance letter to Hogwarts. Her blog, The Only Girl Among Boys, has been voted the Top Military Mom Blog the last two years, and celebrates the complex issues surrounding the military life she adores. When she’s not writing, she’s tying on hockey skates for her kids, or sneaking in some guitar time. She is madly in love with her army-aviator husband of eleven years, and they’re currently stationed in Upstate NY with their gaggle of rambunctious kiddos and snoring English Bulldog, but she would always rather be home in Colorado.
I literally just absorbed all five seasons of this earlier this year and I’m dying waiting for season 6. This is my favorite ship ever, too. So much chemistry. Love love love.