CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: Steaming up Valentine’s Day (Brazen)
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
Forget the flowers and stuffy boxes of chocolate—Brazen, the bestselling sexy romance imprint affectionately coined “the naughty little sister of Indulgence,” is on the hunt for scintillating Valentine’s Day seductions readers won’t soon forget.
- Revolve around Valentine’s Day.
- Be 45,000 to 65,000 words in length.
- Feature an alpha hero in either a heroic or high-powered profession.
- Revolve around familiar story lines such as enemies to lovers, one night stand, mistaken identity, matchmaker, best friends to lovers, office romance, etc. Stories that utilize more than one of these tropes are preferred.
- Maintain strong sexual tension throughout.
- End in a satisfying happily ever after.
Brazen only accepts stories with high heat levels, from explicit sexual encounters to light BDSM. Previously published material will not be considered for this call, nor will manuscripts previously rejected by Entangled. For more information about Brazen and our submission guidelines, visit our website.
The selected manuscript(s) will be released January 20th, 2013.
To submit a manuscript for consideration, please send the full manuscript (RTF format) and a one-page query letter briefly describing the premise to brazen-submissions(at)entangledpublishing(dot)com. Please include “Valentine’s Day” and your title in the subject line.
Submissions are open until November 25th, 2012, with final decisions will be made by December 1st. Because of the tight deadline, only complete manuscripts will be considered at this time.