Ready to have some fun with your honey on the most romantic day of the year? Book heroes and heroines are always going on the best dates, so why not imitate them? Here are some ideas to have fun dating!
- Picnic and Play: Picnic and a board game in a park
- Restaurant Hop: Progressive dinner along one city street (Appetizers, Entrée, Dessert)
- Take a Hike, Work Up an Appetite: Get out and get moving then hit up the local food trucks
- Cooking Together: One person teaches the other their favorite recipe for dinner, the other teaches their favorite dessert (can follow a theme or not)
- Dual Care Day: Couple Massage followed by a romantic dinner ordered in
And then, be sure to turn out the lights when you get home and enjoy your honey!
Lauren Blakely writes sexy contemporary romance novels with heat, heart, and humor, and she has had eight books on the New York Times Bestseller list and thirteen on the USA Today Bestseller list. Like the heroine in her novel, FAR TOO TEMPTING, she thinks life should be filled with family, laughter, and the kind of love that love songs promise. Lauren lives in California with her husband, children, and dogs. She loves hearing from readers! Her bestselling series include Sinful Nights, Seductive Nights, No Regrets, Caught Up in Love, and Fighting Fire. She recently released SWEET SINFUL NIGHTS, the first novel in her new sexy romance series Sinful Nights that became an instant New York Times Bestseller. Her new adult forbidden romance, 21 Stolen Kisses, hit e-readers in May and landed on the USA Today Bestseller list. This summer she’ll release Consumed by You, her next title in her NYT Bestselling Fighting Fire series about sexy firemen and the women they love. She also writes for young adults under the name Daisy Whitney. To receive an email when Lauren releases a new book, text BLAKELY + your email address to 678-249-3375 (please use the actual + sign)
You can follow Lauren on Facebook, Twitter, and check out her website!
Leave a Reply