Top Five Things I Will Never Do Again
- Camping aka living in a tent with a swarm of hungry mosquitos licking their lips.
- Eat Brussel sprouts. The bad boy of the veggie world.
- Wear brand new heels to a wedding. Ouch. Owie. Sure, I’ll dance.
- Let my husband pick a hotel. Where are your standards, man???
- Make a dish for the first time for a dinner party. All right…I’ll probably do that one again. There’s always pizza delivery as Plan B.
Be sure to check out Anita’s new release, Lost in Deception!
Private investigator Esmeralda “Peach” Morales watches in horror as the crane her uncle is operating topples into Lake Erie. He disappears and she’s convinced he’ll be the scapegoat. She’ll do anything to prove he’s innocent. Seducing the lead investigator is just part of her strategy, at least that’s what she tells herself.
Thomas Riley is at Elderberry Farm when he learns of a deadly crane accident in Cleveland. The forensic investigator suspects sabotage and amid the rubble and mangled metal he uncovers a web of lies and deception. At the center of it all is a beautiful brunette who always seems to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Both fiercely independent, they must learn to work together––inside and outside the bedroom––to unravel the mystery and clear her uncle’s name.
Anita’s rapid paced storytelling style pulls readers into a parallel universe where mystery, mayhem, murder are the order of the day. Her stories are an addictive diversion, trading the heavy, gray world of real life for a fantastically colorful world where bad is good, and cool is smoking hot.