It’s Romance Awareness Month and we’re dishing all month long about everything romance related. Today Julie Rowe is talking about reasons you should start reading romance if you don’t already.
- Reading about a strong, committed couple overcoming challenges can inspire you to do more in your own relationship (my husband is a happy man).
- Learn new skills like self-defence, first aid, and microbiology (that last one from my books)
- Happy endings make you happy (in more ways than one *wink*).
- Every book is its own world = instant vacation (Antarctica here I come! A free ebook from my backlist to the first commenter who can name the title of my book set in Antarctica.).
- Experience new things by living vicariously through the characters (thanks to my characters I’ve been a plastic surgeon, a lawyer, a virologist, an Army colonel, a pilot, a demolitions expert, a sniper, a nurse, a trauma doctor, a firefighter, and a sheriff).
Why do YOU read romance?
-Julie Rowe, author of Viable Threat