Top Five Places On My Bucket List
with Arianna Hart
I love to travel, and there are a lot of places I want to see, but here are the top 5:
1. Australia—Kangaroos and digeridoos! How could you not want to go down under?
2. Alaska—I love Jan Stebbenow’s Kate Shuguk series (set in Alaska) and I’d love to see it for myself…in the summer.
3. New Zealand—I would love to visit Nalini Singh’s homeland! Who wouldn’t want to see the place where they filmed LORD OF THE RINGS?
4. Iceland—This is just cool. I think my Swedish side would appreciate this visit.
5. Japan—I love, love, love Japanese culture, and I would love to get out into the countryside and see some things off the beaten track. Not so sure about the food, but YOLO!
Don’t miss Arianna’s new release, Storming the Castle!
Sam Castleton has fame, houses all over the world, and one really big problem—he’s got an album due and he can’t write. All he wants is a quiet place to get his head straight. Dale, Georgia, seems like the perfect quiet spot to try to hear the music again and get some lyrics down on paper.
With her daughter’s paternal grandparents making a sudden appearance and the difficulties of running her own lodge and being a single mom, Faith Adams doesn’t have the time to worry about the mysterious stranger staying in one of her cottages, no matter how sexy he is.
Her newest guest may be surly, but his money is good, so she’s willing to overlook his surly nature. If only she could ignore the way he awakens a searing hunger in her…
Arianna Hart lives in Connecticut with her husband, three teenage daughters, a hyperactive Siberian Husky, and two Bengal cats who can’t be bothered with her unless she is writing. She spends her time teaching high school English to disenfranchised youth and running her children to dance classes and social events. Her winter sport is reading by the fire and she looks forward to the day she can spend her summers writing by the beach.
Leave a Reply