‘Tis the season for Egg Nog Cheesecake with J.K. Coi!
If you know me, you’re already well aware that my favourite treat in the whole world is cheesecake. I will go on for hours about my favourite kinds, like the praline chocolate orange cheesecake, or the lemon meringue cheesecake, or…you get the idea.
So when I was looking for a new dessert to make the very first year that I hosted my family for Christmas dinner, I wanted to make something different, something that I could maybe turn into a new tradition of my own. I scoured my sources for weeks, and ended up trying 3 different recipes for 3 different desserts (the pie recipe and the squares recipe didn’t make the cut).
NO surprise that this cheesecake was the winner, and now I get requests for it every year!
Egg Nog Cheesecake
- 12 ounces gingersnaps (about 48 cookies) finely ground
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 32 ounces cream cheese
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups refrigerated eggnog, divided
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tblsp all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whipping cream
- Garnish: fresh grated nutmeg
- Stir together first 3 ingredients; press mixture onto bottom of a 10-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth; add eggs, 1 at a time, beating until blended after each addition. Add 1 1/2 cups eggnog, and beat until blended. Fold in 2 cups powdered sugar and 2 Tbsp. flour; carefully pour cream cheese mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake at 325° for 1 hour. Turn off oven. Let cheesecake stand in oven, with door closed, 1 hour. Remove to wire rack, and let cool completely. Cover and chill at least 8 hours.
- Beat whipping cream at high speed with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form; fold in remaining 1/2 cup eggnog. Spread mixture evenly over top of chilled cheesecake, and garnish, if desired.
Don’t miss Entangled’s 25 Days of Holiday Steals, happening now! We’re celebrating a different book each day, from now until December 25th, and each book will be on sale for just 99¢ on their dedicated spotlight day! So join in the festivities, and help us celebrate all month-long!
**On sale today for just 99¢!**
About Sleeping with the Opposition:
Winning her back will be his greatest challenge.
Leo Markham has everything a man could want. Money. Power. Respect. But there’s only one thing he needs—Bria. The trouble is, she’s determined to move on, despite the breathtaking passion still between them. Sure, he’s made mistakes, but he’ll make her forgive him. He has to.
Shocked to find herself facing her devastatingly gorgeous ex as opposing counsel in the courtroom, Bria knows she can’t let Leo hurt her again. He’s the only man she’ll ever love, but he wasn’t there when she needed him most. She’s just going to have to learn to resist the pull of his lethal magnetism.
Leo is determined to win Bria back no matter what it takes. He isn’t about to lose the only woman who’s ever had his heart.
Find it online: