Who said tempting a sweet Southern belle would be easy? See what happens when a Southern Belle falls for a rebel biker in Bikers and Pearls by Vicki Wilkerson.
Follow the blog tour and enter to win your own pearl necklace.
Official Tour Stops
- Aug. 15 – Inside the World of Books
- Aug. 16 – Books-n-Kisses
- Aug. 19 – Romancing Rakes for the Love of Romance
- Aug. 22 – Ever After Romance Blog
- Aug. 24 – Reading Until I Fall Asleep
- Aug. 26 – Carlene Loves Flores
- Aug. 28 – Must Read Faster
- Aug. 30 – Kayla’s Place
- Sept. 2 – Reader Girls
- Sept. 3 – My Erotic Notions
- Sept. 4 – You Gotta Read Reviews
- Sept. 6 – Laurie’s Thoughts and Reviews
- Sept. 10 – From the TBR Pile
- Sept. 13 – Reader’s Edyn
- Sept. 15 – For the Love of Reading
- Sept. 16 – Rambling from This Chick
- Sept. 18 – Indie Authors, Books and More
- Sept. 19 – As the Pages Turn
- Sept. 20 – Books and Needlepoint
- Sept. 23 – Lunar Haven
- Sept. 24 – Lusty Penguin
- Sept. 25 – A Passion For Romance
- September 26 – Book Reviews & More By Kathy
- Sept. 27 – Harlie’s Books
- Sept. 28 – Literal Hotties Naughty Book Reviews
- Sept. 30 – Brynna Curry
About Bikers and Pearls
Who said tempting a sweet Southern belle would be easy?
When rebel biker Bullworth Clayton gets tangled up with pastel-and-pearls-clad April Church, sparks fly. Sure, April would clearly rather work with anyone else, but if teaming up with Bull means a successful charity event for a sick little boy they both care about, then so be it.
April is baffled at how drawn she is to the leather-wearing, tattooed Bull—he just doesn’t fit with her simple, safe, country-club life. And as much as the handsomely rugged man tempts her, she still can’t shake the images of the tragic motorcycle accident from her past, which left her scarred and her father broken.
Bull tempts her to don a pair of leather pants and go for a ride with him, while April desperately tries to resist her attraction to the wild side and keep her exploits hidden from her small town. Will they be able to navigate their differences and find a middle road to love?