I’m not a fan of slasher movies—no Friday the 13th or Nightmare on Elm Street for me—but I am a huge fan of paranormal movies. There’s something out there for every taste, but here are my personal Top 5 Picks.
1. T HE CROW. This 1994 film staring Brandon Lee is a cult classic. I’ve watched it so many times I’ve lost count.
2. DRACULA UNTOLD. This unique retelling of the Dracula tale staring Luke Evans uses the historical Vlad the Impaler as its basis. A new vampire favorite.
3. UNDERWORLD. Vampires and werewolves are at war with one another. At the center of the story are Selene (a vampire warrior) and Michael (a human sought by werewolves). Their coming together sparks a love story and a war between the two factions.
4. THE LOST BOYS. This 1987 film holds up after all these years. And the soundtrack is awesome.
5. CONSTANTINE. Keanu Reeves plays John Constantine a supernatural exorcist and demonologist.
Nothing was supposed to wake half dragon, half human Lucius from his Deep Sleep. Nothing. And yet something, or rather someone has. The unexpectedly attractive human not only touched him. She kissed him. Now Lucius is awake, and more powerful than he has ever been in his 4,000 years of existence. And once he finds out who led her to his cave, he’ll deal with his 300 years of hunger…
College professor Raine Carson spent her life obsessed with myths and legends. And now she’s woken one up. Only, Lucius is nothing like anything she’s ever seen or read about in her history books. Because this man is part sexy badass and part terrifying…monster. Yet she wants him with a hunger like nothing she’s ever felt before.
Lucius used to be part of the Forgotten Brotherhood—a ruthless group of paranormal assassins. Now he’s unsure if his former Brothers are their allies…or enemies. All he knows is that someone is hunting him, and Raine is just as tangled up in this mess as he is. And he’ll protect her—even if it means unleashing his Dragon and all of its power.
Each book in the Forgotten Brotherhood series is STANDALONE:
* Fury Unleashed
* Arctic Bite
* Burning Ash
* Bjorn Cursed
* Ancient Desire
N.J. Walters is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author who has always been a voracious reader, and now she spends her days writing novels of her own. Vampires, werewolves, dragons, assassins, time-travelers, seductive handymen, and next-door neighbors with smoldering good looks—all vie for her attention. It’s a tough life, but someone’s got to live it.