We are down to the FINAL FOUR heroes of our tournament! Today we will have our last match-up before the big championship on FRIDAY!
5 Reasons to vote for Luke from Kissing the Maid of Honor
Okay readers, it’s down to the last four hunky heroes and for this bracket we have the delicious Luke Watters and Shane Sullivan. I’m here to convince you to vote for Luke.
I love Luke I will always have a major soft spot for Luke as he was my first Robin Bielman hero. But he’s more than that. He’s a hero worthy of your vote for all the following reasons.
1. He’s a loving son. When he was injured after a fall while working he didn’t want to tell his family he was hurt to save them from worrying about him. It didn’t quite work out, but his heart was in the right place.
2. He’s the ultimate big brother. He’s got 3 sisters and is fiercely protective of them all. From coming home to help with his sister, Vanessa’s wedding, to bailing another sister out of jail and not telling their parents and being there without physically being there for his baby sister Teague, he’s the guy they can always count on.
3. He’s the best friend, lover and all things in the world to Sela. He can melt her heart with a look. He made a grand gesture at Vanessa’s wedding to win Sela back, and who wouldn’t take him back after that ? Plus he gives great heart melting speeches. “You make me want to be a better man. The best man I can be. I want to be your favourite good morning and your only good night “.
4. He’s a great best friend. His best friend is Shane who just happens to be Sela’s brother. The interaction between them when Shane realises there is something going on between the two is priceless. But more, he’s there when Shane needs a kick while pursuing Kagan. Plus they both love sports. Instant bonding.
5. Maybe my favourite part of Luke is that he’s just an all-around nice guy. He does unexpected generous things. He’s willing to skinny dip. He’s hot. He plays baseball with his friends. He’s a fantastic photographer. He’s romantic. He’s adventurous. He doesn’t take himself too seriously. This guy is just plain hot. I know I’ve mentioned it already.
Even if only one of these reasons makes you want to vote for Luke then I have done my job pleading my case. But really if you haven’t read this book, go get it. See why Luke is one of my all time favourite book boyfriends.
Oh and here’s a little picture of Luke, shhh don’t tell Robin Bielman I stole it from her 🙂
5 Reasons to vote for Shane from Her Accidental Boyfriend
Lucky readers, here we have another of our lucky heroes to vote for in this tough bracket. It’s going to be tough choosing who to vote for, so I’m here to urge you to vote for Shane Sullivan. Below are my five top reasons to vote for one of the hottest guys in Cascade.
1. He’s the best boyfriend in the world. How many other men would jump right into the situation he did ? Pretend boyfriend or real one, Shane is perfect. He’s attentive to Kagan, loving, he can melt her heart by calling her Jelly Belly, he would lie in front of a bus for her and would do anything to make her happy.
2. He’s an awesome big brother. His sister Sela means the world to him. Which is why when his best friend Luke started to make a play for her, he did the whole big brother thing of threatening to hurt Luke if he hurt Sela, even though Luke is more like a brother to him than friend. Plus he’s always been there for her, it’s just the two of them. No other siblings so they are close.
3. He loves his home town. He went away for school but came back to the small town of Cascade because it’s home. How could you not love a man who does that ? He even helps long time residents like Mrs Witt with her groceries, reads the local newspaper and though he could live closer to work, he chose to stay where everybody knows each other and commute. For example the main office for Burke & Asoc. is in Portland, yes, but he works at the smaller office there in Cascade most days.
4. He’s willing to make a grand gesture. When Shane though he was going to lose Kagan, he enlisted most of the town to help him win her back and he did it in grand style. Seriously, he closed a street, got his friends involved and sang a beautiful rendition of “I knew I loved you” by Savage Garden in front of Kagan, her dad and everyone.
5. And here we are at the last reason. Well if you haven’t already fallen for Shane and I don’t understand why not, here is a list of remaining reasons….. he’s hot, looks good in and out of a suit, loves his parents, wasn’t afraid to stand up to Kagan’s famous father, he works hard, maybe too hard, he’s a total panty dropper, though only Kagan’s now, he’s a wonderful friend. Oh there is so much to love about Shane.
Well there’s my plea on the delectable Shane’s behalf. If you haven’t read Her Accidental Boyfriend, then race to your nearest online bookstore and grab it. See why Shane melts my heart each time I read him or about him and why he’s one of my top book boyfriends.
And since Luke got a photo, it’s only fair to include one of Shane, thank you Robin Bielman for this pic. Yes I stole this too 🙂
Posts written by: Rachel Hamilton