We are down to our last two heroes of our tournament! Today Cole Collins will face off against Luke Watters to determine which Bliss hero will win the championship!
Both heroes were kind enough to take part in our Rapid Fire Round today and answer a few Q’s for us!
We’ll start off with our star first baseman, Cole Collins!
Amazon | B&N
1. Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Any kind, as long as they serve it in a mini batting helmet like they do at Nationals Park.
2. Beach or Mountains: Mountains by the beach.
3. If you had a time machine, would you travel back in time or forward to the future? Back in time. I’d love to watch some of the former greats play baseball.
4. Hidden Talents: Um, they told me to keep this PG! 😉
5. Weapon of Choice to Survive the Zombie Apocalypse: My baseball bat.
6. Favorite Destination Spot: St. Lucia. It’s that mountains by the beach thing. I’m thinking romantic tropical paradise, you know, a perfect place for a wedding–and an unforgettable honeymoon! *winks*
7. Ideal First Date: A sunset hayride on a crisp autumn night, a fire by the lake where we cook hot dogs and s’mores, talking and laughing a lot–especially when our wieners catch on fire, stargazing and sweet first kisses.
8. Boxers or Briefs: Yes–Boxer Briefs
9. Favorite Song: It would have to be Blake Shelton’s “Mine Would be You.” Man, that one gets me every time!
10. If you could have a superpower, what would it be? The fancy name for it is power mimicry. I’d be able to copy or absorb others’ powers and skills so I wouldn’t have to choose just one!
11. Every person needs to believe in themselves, no matter where they come from. You’ll be amazed what you can accomplish if you just keep trying.
12. I never get tired of crushing baseballs out of the ballpark.
13. Cooking in or eating out? Cooking out, like over a fire or on an awesome grill.
14. One Thing You Can’t Live Without: Liza. No question. I’m not sure how I got this far without her.
15. Where do you see yourself in 6 months? Playing for the Nationals, and trying to make Liza the happiest girl in the world. Heck, I’ll be doing that forever!
And now for Luke Watters, renowned extreme-sports photographer!
Amazon | B&N
Ok everyone! You have quite the decision to make! Will it be Cole or Luke that gets your vote? We’ll announce the winner here tomorrow morning!
So hard! I love both these guys!
Cole all the way!!
I like baseball and he’s so sexy! I was a tough choice!
Because I love Cole
Robin knows how to write yummy men and Luke sure is one! I loved the book
I voted for Cole because the entire time I read his book, I had a grin on my face. Sometimes, it was a big goofy one. Other times (according to my husband), it looked as though I had a secret. Cole is my ultimate book boyfriend! Thank you, Tracy March, for sharing him! 🙂
I voted for Cole because he is hotter!
Love them both, but Cole is my favorite. 🙂
This was a tough choice, both guys are so yummy, but in the end it has to be Luke.
Cole, because how could I not vote for a hot baseball player!
OMG… LUKE! Both books were good, but LUKE is still in my heart… Just thinking about him makes me smile.
Cole, I love them both but Baseball wins out EVERY time and mountains by the beach, yep that’s my guy!!
I voted for Cole because he’s sexy and a great guy!
Going for the win!! <3 COLE!!
This is getting so hard to vote. So close, Go Cole!
Voted for the one that just fits my personality more. 🙂
I voted for Luke because everyone needs bacon! 😉
Cole coz I love Tracy March’s books.
I voted for Luke because I read his book and really liked it. I haven’t read his competitor’s book yet.
Thanks for the chance!
Cole. Haven’t read the other book, so he wins hands down.
I voted for Cole because I fell in love with him while reading his book.
Luke–gotta love the man behind the lens 🙂
I vote for Luke!,