My Top Five Dirty Movies
Picking my fave dirty flicks is soooooo hard (no pun intended, lol), but these are some timeless movies that came to mind. They are daring, fun and pair well with popcorn and red wine.
Here they are in no particular order:
- Killing me Softly— This instalove tale of an American girl working in London and meeting an enigmatic man who may or may not have committed a crime had some amazing shots. I would have changed the ending, but it’s the romantic author in me wanting to do things my way. Still, the sex scenes were hot.
- The Lover— I remember reading the book by Marguerite Duras when I was a teenager, then watching the movie about the forbidden love between a French teenage girl and a wealthy Chinese man set in 1929.
- Tie me Up! Tie Me Down!— Pedro Almodovar is one of my favorite directors. I love how his movies are so vibrant, raw, not PC. In this one, a young Antonio Banderas kidnaps an adult movie star he’s obsessed with and she falls for him. Cheesy, sexy and oh so fabulous.
- Secretary –I love this boss/employee BDSM film. Young James Spader anyone?
- Damage—In this scorcher, a charming Jeremy Irons falls for his son’s girlfriend and the consequences are dreadful. Great acting. Based on the book by Josephine Hart.
How about you? What are your favorite dirty movies?
Don’t miss Carmen’s new release, Good Girl Gone Bad!
Lily has always lived up to her preacher father’s expectations of how she should behave, but all that changes when a hot stranger walks in to her hair salon and a feral need to have him takes over her common sense. On a whim, she screws him in the supply room, caving to a desire that only grows with each kiss.
When she learns he’s the billionaire alpha who wants to boot her out of her business for the sake of his own, she’s livid. But the pulse between her legs never got the memo. Things heat up even more when he offers her a naughty proposal that’s going to make this good girl stop thinking twice about being bad…
Carmen Falcone learned at an early age that fantasizing about fictional characters beat doing math homework any day. Brazilian by birth and traveler by nature, she moved to Central Texas after college and met her broody Swiss husband, living proof that opposites attract. She found in writing her deepest passion and the best excuse to avoid the healthy lifestyle everyone keeps talking about. When she is not lost in the world of romance, she enjoys spending time with her two kids, being walked by her three crazy pugs, reading, catching up with friends, and chatting with random people in the checkout line.