‘Tis the season for Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies with Gina L. Maxwell!
- 1 can cooked, mashed pumpkin
- 2 C. sugar
- 1 C. canola or vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 4 C. sifted flour
- 4 tsp. baking powder
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. milk
- 1 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Mix the 1st four ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix the next four ingredients together and stir into the batter. I shake it through a metal colander so the hard flour lumps don’t get through. Towards the end, it will be very hard to stir. Use those muscles and power through it. Rawr!
- In a small bowl, dissolve the baking soda into the milk. Pour the milk mixture into the batter and mix well.
- Add chocolate chips and vanilla extract and stir well.
- Spoon drop onto lightly greased cookie sheets. They won’t spread much so make them nearly the size you want them to be when finished. I make mine pretty big.
- Bake 8-9 minutes with dark pans, 15-16 minutes with light pans. Watch closely and test the centers with a toothpick. When they come out clean, they’re done.
- Remove from pans and place on a cookie rack or plate to cool.
- Eat copious amounts over the next several days, ignoring all other foods and nutritional logic in the process. (And for the love of God, stay away from the scale!) Bon appétit!
* This is a doubled recipe that will yield approximately 4 dozen cookies. If you don’t want to make this many, feel free to cut the ingredients in half. However, don’t come crying to me when you wish you’d made more. 😉
Don’t miss Entangled’s 25 Days of Holiday Steals, happening now! We’re celebrating a different book each day, from now until December 25th, and each book will be on sale for just 99¢ on their dedicated spotlight day! So join in the festivities, and help us celebrate all month-long!
**On sale today for just 99¢!**
People say I’m shameless. They’re right.
I like my sex dirty. It takes a hell of a lot to tilt my moral compass, and I always follow when it’s pointing at something I want. That goes double when it points straight at the one girl in all of Chicago who’s not dying for a piece of me.
She’s all I can think about, and that’s a problem, because she wants nothing to do with me. But I’ve seen her deepest secrets, her darkest fantasies, and they match mine to a fucking T.
I want her. Bad.
Now I need to show her how good it can feel…to be shameless.
Find it online:
Amazon | B&N | iBooks | Kobo | Goodreads
Leave a Reply