Jessie Darker’s 5 Ways To Make An Ass Kicking Mom Happy
- For the neat freak Mom—Clean up the corpses. Just get done with a particularly messy trap and slap? Forget doing the dishes. Let Mom put her feet up while you dispose of the otherworldly body bits.
- For the fashion savvy Mom—Tell her you’ll take Pet possession duty for the next month. Does your Mom constantly complain about the fact that demon drool stains? Does she groan when the call comes in to say Fido down the road is breathing fire and peeing acid on the carpets? Trust me. She—and her wardrobe—will thank you.
- For the frugal Mom—Buy her a bulk bag of quartz powder and a lighter. Forget flowers and lameo “World’s best Mom” charm bracelets. What good are those things when trapped and staring down the stinky nose of a Zombie?
- For the sensible Mom—A good pair of running shoes. There’s nothing as priceless as a good pair of kicks. Giving Mom sensible footwear so she’ll be able to outrun the big bad on her ass is going to ensure years of companionship and plenty of memorable, late night Mother/Daughter monster mashes.
- For the hip Mom—An iPod loaded with a catalog of musical kickassery. Everything from Hardcore punk, to those weird hair bands she loves so much.
Get Darker Days by Jus Accardo for just 99¢!
Jessie Darker goes to high school during the day, but at night she helps with the family investigation business. Cheating husbands and stolen inheritances? They’re your girls—but their specialty is a bit darker. Zombie in your garage? Pesky Poltergeist living in your pool? They’ll have the problem solved in a magical minute. For a nominal fee, of course…
When gorgeous new client, Lukas Scott, saunters into the office requesting their help to find a stolen box, it sounds like a simple case—until the truth comes out. The box is full of Sin.
Seven deadly ones, in fact.
They’ve got five days to recapture the Sins before they’re recalled by the box, taking seven hijacked human bodies with them. Easy peasy—except for one thing…
There’s a spell that will allow the Sins to remain free, causing chaos forever. When the key ingredient threatens the life of someone she knows, Jessie must make the ultimate choice between love and family—or lose everything.
JUS ACCARDO spent her childhood reading and learning to cook. Determined to follow in her grandfather’s footsteps as a chef, she applied and was accepted to the Culinary Institute of America. But at the last minute, she realized her true path lay with fiction, not food. Jus is the bestselling author of the popular Denazen series from Entangled publishing, as well as the Darker Agency series, and the New Adult series, The Eternal Balance. A native New Yorker, she lives in the middle of nowhere with her husband, three dogs, and sometimes guard bear, Oswald.