We asked, authors answered.
Join us all week long as Entangled authors share a few secret confessions to celebrate Cindi Madsen‘s newest release, Confessions of a Former Puck Bunny!
First up: Cindi Madsen
1. I have a caffeine addiction, namely in the form of Diet Mtn Dew.
Ok, some of you probably knew that, but I stopped drinking it for 2 weeks to see if it helped my joints. It was horrible & it didn’t, so I’m back to drinking it & it feels so good.
(This is one of my all time fave, most-used gifs.)
2. Sometimes, to make sure I get the choreography right in a scene in my book, I practice the moves on my husband. Fight scenes, kiss scenes, & yes, even those scenes…
(We’ll stick with fighting & kissing gifs on this one-LOL)
-I’m totes as hardcore as Buffy
-Sigh. Nothing like a great yank em to you & kiss em like crazy kiss
3. Sometimes I forget things about my characters & have to look them up. Even though they’re my fictional babies, I don’t always remember eye color, last names, age, etc. *hangs head in shame*
Once my editor said something about a side character, & I was like who the hell is that? And people have tweeted me lines of my book that I recognize, but I couldn’t tell you which book it was in.
4. Sometimes I say the dialogue of my characters out loud & do the gestures along with them. Not such a big deal in my home office, but when I’m in Panera or at the airport? That’s when I get odd looks.
I also celebrate or get mad at my characters & story.
(And yes, I chose this gif mostly because it had Charlie Hunnam)
5. I fangirl over my favorite authors so hard that sometimes I accidentally scare them. I have no chill.
Don’t miss Cindi Madsen’s newest release,
Confessions of a Former Puck Bunny
Confession #1: I used to be a puck bunny, but after a hockey player broke my heart, I gave up all things hockey. Now I’m just focused on finding a way to pass my math class so I can graduate college.
Confession #2: Ryder “Ox” Maddox’s deep, sexy voice sends fuzzy tingles through my entire body, and I’m powerless to stop it. Which is a big problem since the hot, surprisingly funny hockey player is my new math tutor.
Confession #3: I can’t stop thinking about how ripped Ryder is from all his hockey training, and how fun it’d be to cross lines with him.
Confession #4: I kissed a hockey player and I liked it.
Confession #5: If I’m not careful, I might relapse and fall for Ryder, and then I’ll be totally pucked.
Each book in the Taking Shots series is a standalone, full-length story that can be enjoyed out of order.
Book #1 Getting Lucky Number Seven
Book #2 Anatomy of a Player
Book #3 Crazy Pucking Love
Book #4 Confessions of a Former Puck Bunny
Cindi Madsen is a USA Today Bestselling author of contemporary romance and young adult novels. She sits at her computer every chance she gets, plotting revising, and falling in love with her characters. Sometimes it makes her a crazy person. Without it, she’d be even crazier. She has way too many shoes, but can always find a reason to buy a new pretty pair, especially if they’re sparkly, colorful, or super tall. She loves music, dancing, and wishes summer lasted all year long. She lives in Colorado (where summer is most definitely NOT all year long) with her husband and three children.
Leave a Reply