Join us in welcoming Men of the Zodiac and One Night With the Billionaire author Sarah Ballance with a special guest post!
5 Reasons to Love a Sagittarius Man
So. I married a Sagittarius. Then I wrote one in ONE NIGHT WITH THE BILLIONAIRE’s Ryder Nash. And YOU GUYS, the parallels are fascinating. I don’t know if having intimate knowledge of two Sagittarian men is enough to draw any conclusions about the rest of them, but I will say there are some utterly delicious reasons to love a Sagittarius. Here are five of my favorites.
- They love to travel. Mile-high club anyone? For Ryder and Zoe, that’s a yes, yes, yes! And this is no lavatory hookup. Theirs is a hot, steamy encounter on a luxurious bed, with the crystalline blue-green waters of the Caribbean offering a panoramic view far below…if, that is, anyone cares about the view. Ahem.
- They’re adventurous. In and out of the bedroom. (Mini-golf course, I’m looking at you.)
- Hip action. Did you know each sign has a part of the anatomy attached to it? For Sagittarius, the areas most sensitive to stimulation are hips, thighs, and upper legs. And if that’s not sexy enough, let’s not forget what other part of the anatomy is in that area…and how sensitive to stimulation that
- They’re honest. Not just in the I forgot to take out the trash kind of way, but also with the wanting. And with himself. Ryder had never wanted anyone, anything so much. His conscience warned. Stuttered. Needed to shut the hell up.
- He’s dedicated and willing to risk everything for the woman he loves. Though her thick lashes threatened his view, he felt as much as saw her attention. It raked over him with a physical force, reigniting old urges that had no place in his life. However much he wanted her now, he couldn’t touch her. Because as much as he enjoyed riling her, if he actually gave in to that decade old need to taste her, he’d lose more than his heart. He’d lose every penny he had. (And you guys know he tasted her anyway, right?)
Now, I can’t guarantee every Sagittarius man is this insanely hot and willing to risk it all to get what he wants, but I can tell you where to find this one. Get to know Ryder—and his somewhat infamous horse’s ass tattoo—within the pages of ONE NIGHT WITH THE BILLIONAIRE, part of the astronomically sexy Men of the Zodiac bundle, where you’ll find the man of your dreams no matter what your sign.
THE MEN OF THE ZODIAC Bundle is on sale for only $0.99 for a limited time!
About the boxed set:
12 months. 12 men. 12 fantasies come true.
Drop everything and one-click your way to a world where alpha billionaires know how to take care of a woman…
Success, power, and money…these men have it all. Whether you swoon for a crowned prince, melt for a real estate mogul, or get hot and bothered over a self-made powerhouse, the Men of Zodiac bundle will indulge all of your fantasies.
They’re all yours. Just click the button.
Impulse Control by Amanda Usen
The Millionaire’s Deception by Wendy Byrne
The Millionaire’s Forever by Amazon Bestselling author Sonya Weiss
Ten Days in Tuscany by Amazon Bestselling author Annie Seaton
The Millionaire Daddy Project by USA Today Bestselling author Roxanne Snopek
Revenge Best Served Hot by Jackie Braun
The Prince’s Runaway Lover by USA Today Bestselling author Robin Covington
The Colonel’s Daughter by USA Today Bestselling author Amy Andrews
One Night with the Billionaire by Sarah Ballance
The Greek Tycoon’s Tarnished Bride by Rachel Lyndhurst
Blurring the Lines by NYT and USA Today Bestselling author Marisa Cleveland
Her Sworn Enemy by Theresa Meyers