CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS:
Novellas for EP’s new EVER AFTER line
Entangled is looking to expand our digital-only novella line, and with release dates as early as January 2012 available, we’re actively acquiring. If you write romantic stories that fall between 20k and 40k words, we would love to hear from you!
- Manuscript should fall between 20k and 40k words in length
- Story must contain strong romantic elements, ending with either a HEA or a satisfying HFN.
- All subgenres of adult romance will be considered, however contemporary romance novellas currently receive top priority.
- Entangled is not an erotic romance publisher. We’ll consider any heat level so long as the erotic elements are not the main focus of the story.
To submit a manuscript for consideration, paste the following into an email:
- A one-page query letter containing your genre, title, wordcount, a brief blurb about the book, and any pertinent writing credentials
- The first five (5) double-spaced pages
- Where we can find you on the web (links will do)
Send your email to everafter-submissions(at)entangledpublishing(dot)com. Please include EVER AFTER in the subject line.
Queries may also be sent directly to the Senior Editors:
- Heather Howland – heather(at)entangledpublishing(dot)com
- Liz Pelletier – liz(at)entangledpublishing(dot)com
Or to the Junior Editors:
- Libby Murphy – libby(at)entangledpublishing(dot)com
- Kerri-Leigh Grady – kerri-leigh(at)entangledpublishing(dot)com
- Kerry Vail – kerry(at)entangledpublishing(dot)com
- Josh Vogt – josh(at)entangledpublishing(dot)com
Standard Entangled Publishing digital royalty rates apply. For more information, check out the EVER AFTER submission page.