Hi, all! Jennifer here.
I am completely enjoying the fall time right now and am looking forward to the Thanksgiving holiday, too. I don’t know about you, but, personally, nothing screams fall to me more than PUMPKIN.
- LOVE. EVERYTHING. PUMPKIN.
Pumpkin pie. **cough cough**
I know! Weird, right? I’ve tried so many different recipes for it, but I’m just not sold on it. Sorry. But fear not, I’ve got quite the pumpkin list going in my own little recipe repertoire. So rest assured that my household does not lack for a fantastic pumpkin dessert on Thanksgiving Day. J
Now, since I’m talking fall holidays and it’s Tuesday (and I thought it’d be cute to have a bit of alliteration in my title), I would love to share with you now:
My TUESDAY TOP TEN ALL-TIME FAVORITE PUMPKIN FOODS:
10) Pumpkin Vanilla Crème K-Cups by Crazy Cup Coffee Co.—so good!
9) Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Muffins—only 130 calories each
8) Pumpkin Bread Pudding with Caramel Sauce– To Die For!! You’ll never have pumpkin pie again
7) Pumpkin Spice frozen yogurt –in my hometown and it’s the BEST
6) Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte—speaks for itself 🙂
5) Pumpkin bread—healthy and so good!!!
4) Pumpkin Ravioli from Café 2825—if you’re ever in Atlantic City, go here and order STAT!
3) Pumpkin Cheesecake–YUMOLA
2) Pumpkin roll—easy, delicious, and light too!
1) Pumpkin Dump Cake—Okay, don’t judge a food my its name!! Click on this link and just enjoy. 🙂
Well, are you pumpkined out yet? LOL
I hope not. Please click on one of those TASTY recipes and try making them for yourself. You won’t be sorry!
Thank you Jennifer for all the pumpkin goodies! And why not settle down with one of these tasty treats and Jennifer Shirk’s latest release, Wedding Date for Hire, on sale for just $.99!
And don’t miss these other great Bliss titles also on sale for $.99