Snowed In Hot Chocolate Recipe
If you’re snowed in like us you have to try our delicious creamy crock pot recipe for hot chocolate!
- 6 cups of milk
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- bag of milk chocolate chips
- Add all ingredients into slow cooker on low setting.
- Stir every 10-15 minutes for 2 hours.
- Once chocolate chips have completely melted, turn to warm setting.
Yup, you read that right, three steps to some delicious and creamy hot chocolate! This is a yummy hot chocolate recipe on its own but you can easily put your own spin on it. Use a peppermint candy cane as your stirrer for a twist, add marshmallows for a classic take, try caramel and salt for more depth, or splash in a bit of Bailey’s. It’ll be our little secret. The possibilities are endless!
Are you snowed in? How do you like your hot chocolate?
Now what’s hot chocolate without a hot guy you ask? Incomplete. Once you’ve got your steaming mug of heavenly hot chocolate curl up with a steamy book. You can even get some reading in between stirs! Check out these new releases that will pair perfectly with your favorite snow day drink.