Holiday Recipes: Grandma Jane’s Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Balls with Shae Ross!
‘Tis the season for Grandma Jane’s Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Balls with Shae Ross!
- 2 cups of creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups confectioner’s sugar
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, (room temperature)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 12-ounce package semisweet or dark chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons vegetable shortening
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Mix together peanut butter, confectioner’s sugar, butter, vanilla extract and salt until well combined. Scoop individual balls with a 1 tablespoon scoop and place on the wax paper. Freeze for 15 minutes.
- Melt chocolate chips and shortening together in microwave
- Dip each hardened peanut butter ball into the melted chocolate using a spoon and then place back onto the wax paper to dry.
- Eat and Enjoy!
My Grandma Jane lived to be 99 years old. Every Christmas she made chocolate dipped peanut butter balls and divided them among her grandchildren, wrapped in wax paper and delivered with love. For the past several years I’ve been telling myself that I’ll whip up a batch and mail packages to my cousins for Christmas in honor of Grandma Jane. Well, guess what? This is it, this is the year—because I have that kind of time. Not really, but since I seem to specialize in coming up with good ideas that I don’t have time for, why not add one more to the holiday mix!
Hope your holidays are filled with love, laughter and the traditions that bring joy to your heart!
Don’t miss Entangled’s 25 Days of Holiday Steals, happening now! We’re celebrating a different book each day, from now until December 25th, and each book will be on sale for just 99¢ on their dedicated spotlight day! So join in the festivities, and help us celebrate all month-long!
**On sale today for just 99¢!**
Priscilla Winslow has a mouth that spits fiery sarcasm faster than I can throw a touchdown. But I’ve wanted her ever since I saw her in that Bo Peep outfit on Halloween. Yep, I’m a sheep who will follow that little hottie anywhere. There’s one problem…she hates me. Just because we ended up in jail and quite possibly ruined both our futures…
Find it online: