Patricia Eimer Gives a Little Cheesecake Love
No Bake Cheesecake
- 1 premade pie crust ( I always go with cookie crusts)
- 1 block of softened cream cheese (make sure it’s softened otherwise it will break your mixer if you try to mix it)
- 1 tub of Kool Whip ( I prefer using either French Vanilla or if you like it really strawberry flavored try the Strawberry Kool Whip)
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp of vanilla
- 1/2 package of the strawberry glaze that are routinely sold next to the premade angel food cakes in the supermarket bakery
- Chocolate syrup to taste
And if you want to get fancy:
Two cleaned, fresh strawberries and some chocolate shavings
Two chocolate dipped strawberries
In electric mixer, mix together cream cheese, Kool whip, vanilla and sugar together until smooth. Then slowly add strawberry glaze and chocolate sauce until the mixture is all the same color and consistency.
Next, pour mixture into premade pie crust and refridgerate for four hours minimum so that the mixture firms up.
Optional: Prior to serving adorn with strawberries and chocolate curls or chocolate dipped strawberries.
Give Patricia’s book, Luck of the Devil, a taste. It’s deliciously sinful, just like her cheesecake.